& Show Time
Registration: 8:00 am – 10:30 am
Show Time: 10:30 am – 3 pm
All proceeds benefit:
York County Veterans Outreach is an all-volunteer group that assists local veterans and their families. We partner with a wide range of individuals and veteran-affiliated organizations. Every dollar we raise benefits veterans in York County.
Veteran in Need Helpline:
Church of the Open Door, property owners and organizers of this event are not responsible for loss or injury to anyone or their property during this event. Alcohol is not permitted.
Cost & How To Register
$20 Registration Requested
Note To Our REgistrants:
- Registration Time 8:00am – 10:30am
- For show information: 717-858-1959
- All Registration Day of Show
- Each registered vehicle is given a specially
designed show t-shirt
- Each registered vehicle is given a dash plaque
- Free Coffee & Donuts during registration
- Free Snow Cones during car show
- Registrants have a chance to win a 3′ trophy or award
- One lucky owner has a chance to win our special $100 Sherlock Holmes award
Food from Big Bob’s Barbeque will again take part in our event, indoor restrooms and seating areas, and plenty of parking available.
Due to expected high turnout of show vehicles and Motorcycles we will be using our neighbors Apex Tool Groups Parking Lot for visitors parking located at 3990 E. Market Street.
We will have TWO handicap capable shuttle busses to shuttle attendees to and from.
2023 Featured Attractions
Live Music performed by THE HIGHWAY BOYS
Planned for this years event.
“Tech Tips & Tricks”
(all four volumes)
Thank you to our sponsors.